Friday, September 26, 2008

Tim Richards on his Golden Opportunity

The ECWA Pro Wrestling show on September 27, 2008 has a recurring theme that it's all about gambles. That is exactly what I've done. That's why at the last show I started assaulting that punk paramedic Corey Blaze. Blaze and the rest of the Green Team were getting all of the glory, while I waited in the shadows. Now after I made an impact, the ECWA officials have made this match with Blaze and myself. Blaze, remember you may be a high flyer and a risk taker, but I have no regard for my body as well. If I get hurt while hurting you so be it. On September 27, you will know what it's like in the BACK of an ambulance. Cause Blaze, you know this better than just about anyone, "In the end, we're just chalk lines in the concrete ... Drawn only to be washed away ..." I hold your bucket of water. And to show you I am part human, and the show has a gambling theme, I will tell you where to put all of your chips ... ON BLACK ... AND BLUE!

-Tim Richards

No comments: