Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks from Mike Tobin

Thanks to the ECWA Family...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who helped me this past Saturday night. During the battle royal I fell from the ring and landed on the floor which resulted in my right arm being broken in a very scary looking fashion. From the moment the injury occurred everyone in the ECWA jumped in to help . There are a few people in particular I would like to give extra thanks to.


To Corey Blaze who an hour earlier was staring across the ring at me being the first one to use his training as an EMT to get me out of the building ready. Thank You.

To Sebastian Night who always talks about "Family" for taking me to the hospital and never moving an inch even when the X-Ray techs face dropped. LOL. Thank You Brother.

The staff at Cristiana Hospital who were amazing. It never went that fast back in the BX.

Allison & Beth Ash for being incredible friends and making sure I made it home.

Thanks to Jim, all the Boys, Fans & Friends who waited for me to get back, called, or sent emails. I appreciate every one. ECWA has been a home to me and to be a part of a tradition for this long has truly been an Honor.

These past few days has shown me what FAMILY is all about... THANK YOU!

Don't hang up my Bow Tie just yet...

Mike Tobin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
hey,Magnificent Mike...rest up...get well...you come back to the ring & I'll buy you a gold bow tie, babe...miss you already...luv 'ya... hugs & kisses...
Kimba