Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An Open Letter to The Valedictorians

Rob and Billy. Eckos and Bax. Let me first applaud you on your win on May 10th, it was ... Um wait a minute. That's right you DIDN'T win in May. You ended your match staring up at the lights. Then, if your night hadn't gone bad enough, you took your time leaving the ring and ran head on into the freight train, that is my boys, Leather N Lace. A confrontation that could have been avoided if you hadn't been in OUR Aisle while we made our way to the ring.

But you decided to step up to the plate, and by doing so, we took it out on Lil Danny Eckos. His screams of agony were like a symphony to my ears. Every second of his pain, made me laugh harder and harder. And then, once again, you stuck your noses into our business. You decided you wanted a piece of Leather N Lace and you wanted it THAT NIGHT.

Well, when you don't have the titles, you don't have any pull. So, you didn't get what you wanted, but come July 26th, you will get much more than you can handle in that ring, because Leather N Lace is coming with cruel intentions.

I will give you your just due, you are the greatest tag team to ever step into an ECWA ring. Your two plus year reign with the tag titles is unrivaled by any team ever. You have taken on all comers, were fighting champions and even now, an air of greatness surrounds you. Beating you in the ring will not be an easy task and not one we will take lightly, I promise you that. Since May 10th, I have been doing my due diligence. I've been watching tape of you, as singles competitors and as a team. I have seen you in your infancy as a team and at the height of your legendary status.

And I have found flaws in your game. I have found mistakes you make and I've seen your tells and I will share these findings with JJ and Hot Shot.

You may both be ECWA Hall of Famers for your performances in the ring all these years, but don't forget, so am I. I didn't get there without earning it. Valedictorians, you were and maybe still are a great team. But you have lost your focus and no longer carry a killer instinct in your hearts. But we do. You will be just another stepping stone for Leather N Lace on July 26th, as we continue our journey towards our destiny, a meeting with The Logan Brothers and the ECWA Tag Team Titles.

In all sincerity,
Sebastian Night

No comments: