Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ace Darling Weighs in on his upcoming match

If I said it once I said it a 1,000 times that after 16 years no one can, has or will ever do it better than me on the indy wrestling circuit. I am without a shadow of a doubt the most decorated man in the history of the ECWA. Three Mid-Atlantic titles, 3 tag team titles, TV champion, Super 8 champion, heavyweight champion and Hall of Famer. I have done a lot of firsts in the ECWA: the first 3-time Mid-Atlantic champ, the first winner of the Super 8, the first ladder match, the first 4-way match and on May 10 I will be the first man to be Heavyweight and Mid-Atlantic champ at the same time. Glen is a legend in the ECWA. He is tough, has a great deal of experienced and is a great wrestler. Yes I said he is a legend, but there is only one ICON here and that is me. The ECWA only has room for one ICON and on May 10 you will see who it is when I leave with both titles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.