Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A heavyweight challenge by Dan Eckos

What's up ECWA fans? It’s one half of your favorite and the greatest tag team ever, and no I'm not talking about Doink and Dink the Clowns. It’s me, Dan Eckos of the Heavyweights. Before I begin talking about that sissy Scott Wright, I just want to give my bro Rob a quick shout out and say, love you bro.

Now onto Mr. Wright, who is dead WRONG on accusing my tag team partner Sean Royal of hitting Freak Nastty with a baseball bat. That two timing guy is like a piece of gum and I'm not talking about Bazooka Joe. He is like the one you step on and it gets stuck under your shoe. But he's not the easy one to pick off; he's the real soft and sticky annoying one that's takes forever to totally remove.

Scott Wright, I don't know where you got your info from but it’s wrong because Sean and I were at the gym. After the gym we were watching the movie Pumping Iron with Arnold Schwarzenegger so it couldn't have been him. But what's done is done and now Sean is suspended. So as a best friend and a tag partner, it is my right, Mr. Scott Wright, to knock you out "cuz, mama said to." I don't mean just a regular knock out but I mean a real painful one, like the pain you feel in your legs after doing 505 squats with 600 lb. on the bar.

With that being said Mr. Wright, and with the permission of ECWA officials, I challenge you to a fight on July 26, you DORK!

-Dan Eckos

No comments: