Thursday, June 26, 2008

Magnum Comments on ECWA Pro Wrestling's Upcoming Fan Interaction Night

So, ECWA Pro Wrestling is having Fan Interaction Night on July 26. Magnum cringes at the thought of what this can possibly mean. My awesomeness can only predict that the night will end with Magnum, winner of the 2008 Spring Olympiad, muttering those oh-so-famous words: “The horror… The horror…”

When it comes to the ECWA, one of Magnum’s few saving graces is that the house lights are NOT on. I couldn’t imagine, I wouldn’t WANT to imagine, having to look into the audience and actually see the ugly, depressed, sorry faces of the fans.

You know, Delaware’s state fish is the Weakfish. Nuff said.

Back to Fan Interaction Night for the glorious ECWA. Again, Magnum is having a hard time predicting what all this means, but he will come prepared. In addition to Magnum’s custom-designed and tailored couture clothing, he will also pack plenty of Purell just in case a grubby fan gets too close. I mean, everyone wants a piece of Magnum! Additionally, I’ll make sure my ride is close by with the engine running… one can never get out of Delaware quick enough!

Well, let the ECWA throw at me what they will. Kettner and Naegle tried to get the better of Magnum last show, and we all know how that turned out. Did I mention that Magnum has brought awesomeness to the ECWA? He brings it everywhere he goes … and it’ll definitely be there on July 26. You won’t want to miss it.

No comments: