Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mega Challenges The Beast Glen Osbourne

What's up ECWA fans? I hope you're enjoying the Spring and getting ready for a great Summer! I just wanted to take time out to congratulate Glen on retaining the Heavyweight Championship and winning the Mid-Atlantic Title. Unfortunately, that's where the pleasantries end. I've never held a title in the ECWA and I've been a part of this great company for almost 6 years! It's time for that to change! Glen, if you're reading this, as soon as you get your belts back and dispose of that moron Ace Darling, I would love to hook up with you and challenge you for one of those belts. I'm hungry for a title and can taste it! Just the thought of entering that arena and winning a title for the fans gives me goose bumps. So please whatever you do, get your belts back, toss Ace Darling in the trash like the piece of garbage he is and let's gets down and have some fun and maybe, just maybe I can bring a championship belt back home to Wilson, NC!

No comments: